DO NOT APPLY Strategy& TEST
Line of Service: Advisory
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Requirements: 0-20%
Office Locations: Albany
Req ID: 102148BR
Position Type: Intern
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
At PwC, we consult with our clients to build effective organizations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation, and develop talent. Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing, and executing lasting beneficial change and to be the world's number 1 professional services firm.
By defining and delivering complex change, Strategy& consultants leverage clientsâ€™ essential advantage and enable them to surge ahead in fiercely competitive markets, all over the world. Whatever the goal, we help clients build on their strengths and create the value theyâ€™re looking for.
Our consultants work with clients through all stages of consulting projects: identifying the major issues that the client is facing, generating hypotheses against those issues, structuring and performing analyses, identifying creative but pragmatic options against potential market scenarios, developing conclusions, making strategic recommendations, and then developing plans to operationalize the agreed upon strategy.
The Strategy team works on PwC's clients toughest problems within strategy growth and development, strategy transformation, analytics and strategic decision making, M and A strategy, and commercial/market due diligence.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2 years of success in a role as an individual contributor in a team-oriented environment
Minimum Academic Requirements: Pursuing a Master's degree Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
Eligible students should be in the 3rd year of a 4 yr degree program or in the 4th year of a 5yr program. Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Degree Preferred: Pursuing a Master's degree in Business Administration
Strategy& Consulting Interns will play a role supporting consulting solutions to Strategy& clients.
The selected individual(s) for the role must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge and skills within the following areas:
- Success in relevant industry or functional experience showing progressive/promotion and academic achievement;
- Developing strategic analyses and client deliverables;
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Collecting and utilizing relevant business and industry trend information and analyzing this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques;
- Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences;
- Utilizing the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Multi-tasking and balancing time effectively, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing quality.