Today's dynamic business environment requires analytical thinking, fact-based decision making, and collaborative action. You’ll experience it all first hand in Challenge, our campus case competition.
The Challenge case competition models real-world business scenarios focusing on the strategic issues currently being faced by companies all over the world. It is open to all freshmen and sophomores and does not require detailed knowledge of business concepts or accounting.
Within a designated period of time, you will work with a small team of students to review a business case, develop a solution, and create a presentation. Your team will then deliver your solution to a group of PwC professionals. Success is measured by three key criteria: critical thinking, collaboration, and communication. You will come away with valuable insights into our profession, our Firm, and the issues faced by global business leaders.
To participate, an individual must be a member of a four or five person team with the following composition:
- At least two members of each team must have the intent to apply, applied or are currently enrolled in the Business School.
- Teams are encouraged to include a member with the intent major/minor in STEM*
- *Relevant STEM Majors/Minors include, but are not limited to: Data/Business Analytics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology Management, Management Information Systems and Security
PwC/LOS OverviewJob DescriptionPosition/Program Requirements
- 1st (Freshman) and 2nd (Sophomore) year students in a 4 year program
- 1st (Freshman), 2nd (Sophomore) and 3rd (Junior) year students in a 5 year program
- Juniors in process of applying for a 5th year program